Social History Society
University of Brighton, 3-5 April 2012
Proposals Due: 26 October 2011
Plenary lecture by Catherine Hall (UCL)
The Society’s conference is organised in seven strands:
• Deviance, Inclusion and Exclusion
• Life‐Cycles and Life‐styles
• Markets, Culture and Society
• Politcal Cultures, Policy and Citizenship
• Narratives, Emotions and the Self
• Spaces and Places
• Theory and Methods
Postgraduates and 3 paper panels are welcome.
For more details, and to submit an abstract, see the website:
For general enquiries, contact the administrative secretary, Linda Persson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bowland College, Lancaster, LA1 4YT.