We now have a new payment system: Stripe. Like PayPal (which we will continue to support), Stripe enables subscriptions to automatically recur each year and is fully integrated with our online membership system. We are asking all members who currently pay via standing order to transfer onto this new Stripe system.
There are a number of benefits of doing this and moving your membership online:
– Access to a new Members Directory, to promote your own research and find out about related work in your area.
– Personal members log-in, to access all aspects of your BAVS membership including payment
– Exclusive access to COVE, the NAVSA-led digital resource for scholars and students in the field.
The simple process below needs to be carried out before the next annual cycle of standing order payments begin in September:
– Go to the BAVS Membership webpage
– Enter card details and in ‘order notes’ type: ‘existing standing order member’
– Select your membership type, then ‘add basket’. We have simplified membership options to £25 (regular) and £10 (student/unwaged), all on a recurring basis until cancelled.
– ‘Proceed to checkout’ and follow remaining on-screen instructions.
– Once your new membership has been confirmed via email, please cancel your standing order instruction with your bank.
Do please get in touch with the Membership Secretary, Claudia Capancioni email@example.com, if you have any queries on this.